Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Blogger, not Fb

I think the day has finally arrived when I'll abandon the dreadful habit of overusing my FB Wall and start posting things on my underused blog instead. You might wonder why I'm so willing to entrust the overpowered G., but then how can I trust someone who openly admitted that he doesn't give a damn about privacy of personal data or copyrights? You might ask, how do I know that G. is in any way better? Well, I don't, but at least they have an almost-perfect browser :P

And on that note, here's something what Sustrans published on Fb to illustrate how easy it is to encourage people to use stairs instead of escalators. It's all about ingenious ideas and bringing fun into our everyday lives. Love them for it! Well done Sweden! :D


PS. OK, so I've posted it on my Wall as well. What can I say - every change comes slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment