Wednesday, August 25, 2010

feeling...better...a bit

When you're sick, by definition everything is gloomy, the weather is dodgy (in my case it's actually true) and you are feeling like someone stationed a whole darn artillery in your throat and started shooting. And believe me - it doesn't look like a blitzkrieg to me. More like Brits and Germans in trenches - moving forward a bit, and then three crawls on you belly back .

But sometimes, in a moment of final despair and boredom (though the latter is nto really applicable to me) you start browsing the mighty god of Google and/or F-book, and you come across a little miracle-maker like this:


Are you still sad and gloomy after that? Impossible! :D

Still my throat didn't quite appreciate the amount of laughter mixed with intense coughing that I've just produced.

Well, you can't make everyone happy I suppose :P

Miss Be

No comments:

Post a Comment